A two-level-auditorium, Total number of seats: 862 (492 in the ground floor, 370 above, in the upper level).
Distance between rows: 80 cm.
Distance between seats: 60 cm.
Approximate area: 36 sq.m, maximum distance at the middle 3,25 m. If covered, it can be used as a proscaenium, 16 cm under stage level.
Span of the stage:
Width: 9.90 m (sharp)
Height: 5.8 m
Dimensions of the stage:
The head stage:
- Width: 20 m
- Depth: 10 m
- Height: (up to the attic floor): 18 m
Small stage from the rear:
- Width:10 m
- Depth: 6 m
- Height: 7 m
Useful area for acting: 270 sq. m. (together with the proscenium: 306 sq. m.)
Flouring of the stage:
Slope 1: 100, made up of fir wood painted in black.
Higher scenic mechanisms:
Protecting power-actuated iron curtain.
Scenery supporting rods:
1. On the main stage:
- Manual, with counterweights, simple: 25 pieces
- Length: 12 m, 60 mm pipes suspended in 4 points
- Distance between rods: 0.25 m
- Maximum load: 200 kg
- Run of the rods: 18 m, inferior position at 1 m.
2. Rear of the small stage:
- Manual, with simple counterweights: 4 pieces
- Length: 8 m
- Distance between rods: 0.5 m
- Maximum load: 100 kg
- Run of the rods: 6.5 m, inferior position at 1 m.
1. Adjustable wooden platforms:
- 4 pieces - 100x100x16 cm
- 4 pieces - 200x100x16 cm
- 5 pieces - 400x100x16 cm
- 4 pieces - 100x100x33 cm
- 20 pieces - 200x100x33 cm
- 2 pieces - 100x100x50 cm
- 20 pieces - 200x100x50 cm
- 2 pieces - 100x100x60 cm
- 7 pieces - 200x100x60 cm
- 1 piece - 100x100x100 cm
- 10 pieces - 200x100x100 cm
2. „Multi interior” aluminium framed platforms:
- Platforms - 40 pieces - 100cm x 200cm
- Fixed legs - 40 pieces - 20 cm
- Adjustable legs - 40 pieces - between 40-60 cm
- Adjustable legs - 40 pieces - 80-140 cm
- Adjustable legs - 40 pieces - 120-200 cm
- 150 pieces of black, numbered chairs
In case of studio performances the auditorium can optionally be built on the proscaenium or on the stage. When built on the proscaenium the frontal auditorium constructed of adjustable wooden platforms can ensure a max. number of 124 seats. (see graphics). When built on the stage the adjustable and multi interior platforms can be used and placed on demand.
Lighting position in the audience room:
Lighting towers on the left and right side, with fixed working positions, 11 circuits on each sides.
- PC 1000W Teatro (4 pieces), spotlight Selecon 1200W (14°-28°) (2 pieces), 1 ETC spotlight 750W (22°-50°), Fresnel Teatro 1000W (4 pieces)
On the balcony, with fixed working positions, 1 circuit on the sides.
- 1 PC 1000W Teatro - on both sides
On the sides with fixed working positions, 2 circuits
- 2 spotlight 1000W Nota (14°-28°)
On the balcony, with fixed working positions, from the front of the stage, with 3 circuits.
- 3 PC 1000W Teatro, 1 spotlight ETC 750W (22°-50°)
Lighting frame on the stage:
Towers with fixed working positions, 7 circuits on the sides.
- 5 PC 1000W Teatro, 1 Fresnel 1000W Teatro, 1 ETC spotlight 750W, (22°-50°)
Lighting bridge with fixed working positions, 14 circuits.
- 4 Selecon spotlight 1200W (14°-28°), 1 ETC spotlight 750W (22°-50°), 4 PC 1200W Selecon, 5 PC 1000W Nota
On supports on the left and right sides on the grid, 6+6 circuits.
- 6 ETC spotlight 750W (22°-50°) on both sides
- 9 free circuits on both sides of the stage - for mobile devices
Total of current circuits:
- 108 in total, of which 6 with a pick power of 5 kW and 102 with pick power of 2,5 kW
Normal voltage: 220 V, current nominal intensity: 16 A, with SCHUCO - type earthing.
Type of lightning desk:
- COMPULITE MICRON 4D
- It is installed in the cabin at the back of the audience - room
Installed - Digital COMPULITE dimmers
Mobile - 1 LOGEN dimmer with 24 channels (2, 5 Kw/ channel)
- PAR 64 1000 W (20 pieces)
- PC Teatro 1000 W (10 pieces)
- PC Robert Juliat 1000W (5 pieces)
- PC Robert Juliat 2000W (4 pieces)
- PC ADB 2000W (1 piece)
- Fresnel 1000 W Teatro (5 pieces)
- Spotlight ETC 750 W (22°-50°), (8 pieces)
- Fill light 1000 W Inno (6 pieces)
- Colour changer Griven Kaleido 575W (4 pieces)
- Tripod - (15 pieces)
- The mixer is installed in the cabin at the back of the audience
- CREST AUDIO HP-Eight
- 24+5 input channel, 12 output- and 10 auxiliary channels
- 17 installed microphone lines on stage
- NEXO Ps10 - 6 pieces
- NEXO Ls500 - 2 pieces
-NEXO Ps10 - Amp - 3 pieces
Other Devices (playback, recording, editing, effects, microphones):
- PIONEER PDS 505 cd player - 1 piece
- SONY MDS- E12 minidisc - 1 piece
- SONY MDS JE 520 minidisc - 1 piece
- TASCAM 305 minidisc - 3 pieces
- LEXICON MPX550 multieff. - 1 piece
- PEAVEY CEL 2A comp. - 1 piece
BEHRINGER, SENNHEISER, SHURE microphones
- SENNHEISER ew 100 - 4 sets
- SHURE PGX4 - 12 sets
- EPSON EMP 835/ 5000 ANSI
- TOSHIBA TLP-571E/ 1000 ANSI
- 12 x 10 m, white
- 10 x 8 m, gray
- 9 x 6 m gray
- SONY DSR-PD170P (DV)
- PANASONIC NV-RX7 (VHS-C)
- PANASONIC M 9500 (SVHS)
-DVD, VHS, DV, PC
Cloakrooms, rooms for rehearsal:
1 cloakroom for 4 x 4 person on the ground floor, 1 x 22 people on the upper level
One room for rehearsal, whit an area of 40 sq. m., height: 3 m.
Conveyance of the scenery:
Through the stage rear side, manually and with push-carts from the direction of storage rooms.
The dimension of the door for scenery - width: 3 m, height 5 m.
PLAN OF THE STUDIO
- 15 pieces ADB Warp 800 W 25°-50°
- 16 pieces ETC Source four Zoom 750W 25°-50° profil
- 30 pieces Selecon Rama 1000 W Pc
- 20 pieces Selecon Rama 1000 W Pc Compulite Luna yoke, scroller
- 2 pieces Selecon Arena 2500W fresnel
- 20 pieces PAR 64 (1000 W)
- 4 pieces LDR asymmetrical cyclo (500 W)
- Compulite Micron 4D
Dimmers: Logen 2,4 kW
- 128 dimmed circuits
- Crest Audio HP-Eight-24 (24 mono, 5 stereo inputs)
- Crest Audio CC1800
- Nexo Ls500 bass
- Nexo Ps10 speakers
- 5 Shure Sm 58 dynamic
- 10 Sennheiser Ew 500 microport
- 2 Behringer C1 studio condenser
- 1 Technics SL-PG 570 A (CD PLAYER)
- 1 SONY DVPNS-330 (DVD PLAYER)
- 3 TASCAM MD350 (MD PLAYER)
For more information please contact the Tehnical Director at phone no: +40-264-593462 or at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org